Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

Nice

That was really cool. It really reminded me of the book, "The Robots of Dawn". The animation was a bit odd in some parts but the art really made up for that. NICE!

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

That was HILARIOUS

The bonus film cracked me up! And the whole thing with Bush "Ummm.... Uhhhh..." Was just soo funy! The graphics weren't the best but who cares! That was some quality comedic relief right there!

The 600-Frame Collab The 600-Frame Collab

nice

That was cool. Although that it seemed as if some of the authors didn't put any effort into their movie. Teknogames' was by far, the best!

Jayce-Diaz responds:

gotta love the tekno.

Gumbi - Part 1 Gumbi - Part 1

good

That was cool.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

hmm

Seems like it would be a good movie but, I can't watch it. Whatever im viewing it in (firefox, IE, or even if I download the movie and watch it off my comp) it allwayse bombs when the lights turn of. If its anything like your previous works though, then it's awesome. BTW, what the hell are you doing screwing around with this kind of stuff when you should be working on alloy! Now get to work! = )

AssHeadZ AssHeadZ

meh

not bad. but, you basicaly ripped off madness, the sound was pretty shitty, the animation looked too robotic and well, it was ummm.... yeah, i hated it.

Duke-D responds:

You think its madness cuzz they have no arms&legs just hands and feet, right?? I dunno what's your problem with the sound. The music's crappy because I had to decrease the filesize so I've converted 'em to a shitty format. And I dunno why you hate it.

Moonlighter Preview Moonlighter Preview

looks promising

once its done, screw the compression and email the file to tom and see if he'll manualy put it up in all its 50.meg glory cause it looks all crappy now.

StogieBros responds:

The full version is up at www.stogiebros.com

Shells over Vietnam:Part1 Shells over Vietnam:Part1

not bad

the animation was good but i think you need to work on your character designs.

Starcraft Mini - 2 Starcraft Mini - 2

not as good as

the first one was helluva lot better. this one seemed too rushed.

Underneath... Underneath...