Flip8: an emulator Flip8: an emulator

Amazing

This is an Actionscript masterpiece. I say, how long did you spend on this tidbit?

Anyway, this is amazing work right here.

Newsdee responds:

I've lost count :) I started working on the CPU core on January and slowly built up from there. Handling the graphic took a lot of time, I'm hoping Flash8 will make it easier with the new Bitmap stuff.

really basic metroid really basic metroid

Interesting

Bought my time for maybe five minutes. Level two is impossible to pass though. There is a bug, the second thing that pops out from behind the broken wall is impossible to kill. Fix this, change the firing sound effects, and make the animation a bit smoother and you've got a pretty good game.

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

Buggy.

I turned off the music because I wasn't too fond of it. The music system has a major bug in it, when you turn off the music, it will turn back on when you slap bush, even if the icon looks like it is off. Making the off icon turn it on and the on icon turn it off.

Rainbow Warriors - Game Rainbow Warriors - Game

Hmmm

I don't think you understand that "Rainbow Warriors" is the name of the Hawaii football team. I voted five for that, seeing as they are my home team.

Clock Crew Cart V2 Demo Clock Crew Cart V2 Demo

Nice

Good job on the programming. I can see how this is a demo, seeing as it's verry buggy and has little redeemable value but it's a good start! I usual hate the Clock Crew but this! This is an exeption!

Trash's Adv.-Game DEMO Trash's Adv.-Game DEMO

great game

i sure as hell cant wait till its done!

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

much better

in my oppinion, much better than your previouse one. still, you need to add more weapons, more levels and a kick ass storyline. i love this game, please dont flake out on it!!! ; )

Worm -Sewers- (game)*updt Worm -Sewers- (game)*updt

that was cool

that was pretty cool. take out that wierd music in the background, add a story line, some extra levelse, more weapons and youve got yourself a pretty god damn good game here.

SBC - Collect All B's! SBC - Collect All B's!

implement more

put more into it, like a story line. right now its kindof pointless. also, theres no real visual indication that you touched a b (other than the point meter)

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2