Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

Nice

That was really cool. It really reminded me of the book, "The Robots of Dawn". The animation was a bit odd in some parts but the art really made up for that. NICE!

Galactic Debate 2004 Galactic Debate 2004

That was HILARIOUS

The bonus film cracked me up! And the whole thing with Bush "Ummm.... Uhhhh..." Was just soo funy! The graphics weren't the best but who cares! That was some quality comedic relief right there!

The 600-Frame Collab The 600-Frame Collab

nice

That was cool. Although that it seemed as if some of the authors didn't put any effort into their movie. Teknogames' was by far, the best!

Jayce-Diaz responds:

gotta love the tekno.

Flip8: an emulator Flip8: an emulator

Amazing

This is an Actionscript masterpiece. I say, how long did you spend on this tidbit?

Anyway, this is amazing work right here.

Newsdee responds:

I've lost count :) I started working on the CPU core on January and slowly built up from there. Handling the graphic took a lot of time, I'm hoping Flash8 will make it easier with the new Bitmap stuff.

really basic metroid really basic metroid

Interesting

Bought my time for maybe five minutes. Level two is impossible to pass though. There is a bug, the second thing that pops out from behind the broken wall is impossible to kill. Fix this, change the firing sound effects, and make the animation a bit smoother and you've got a pretty good game.

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

Buggy.

I turned off the music because I wasn't too fond of it. The music system has a major bug in it, when you turn off the music, it will turn back on when you slap bush, even if the icon looks like it is off. Making the off icon turn it on and the on icon turn it off.

Stairway To Heaven.... Stairway To Heaven....

nobody wants to hear synth covers

Sounds like a MIDI ringtone...

..Horrible

djt820 responds:

Id like to see u do better -_-

Step Into Another World Step Into Another World